Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased new KM3 tires after reading how much people liked them and drove my rig down the street. Understandably it will handle different on dirt, but the danger things grab the macadam so tight I cannot get the wheels to straighten out again after a full turn when trying to back up in a parking area. Never experienced this with the old Behemoths that came on it. Anyone have any suggestions/ recommendations????

·
Registered
61 Posts
These tires will definitely not work.... Let me know when I should pick them up. It will go away in the dirt. Were you in 2wd or 4wd. Air pressure?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
...."but the danger things grab the macadam so tight I cannot get the wheels to straighten out again"...

WHAT???

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
^^ That's what I said, "WHAT"
My Grizz will do that when backing up with full steering & a locked differential.

·
Premium Member
7,513 Posts
had to look it up...72yoa and learned a new word that wasn't a 4 letter curse word...
macadam
[məˈkadəm]

NOUN

1. broken stone of even size used in successively compacted layers for surfacing roads and paths, and typically bound with tar or bitumen.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
had to look it up...72yoa and learned a new word that wasn't a 4 letter curse word...
macadam
[məˈkadəm]

NOUN

1. broken stone of even size used in successively compacted layers for surfacing roads and paths, and typically bound with tar or bitumen.
That’s called chip-n-seal around here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,513 Posts
figured it was the first macadamia nut...mac"adam"...sorry, i couldn't help it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts