Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I’ve gotta say I was really interested in purchasing a cat but was unable to get any guidance from those with experience. So I did end up buying a new leftover yxz, I would like to thank those that did respond and wish you well.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Have fun with the yxz! You have to drive those at a HIGH rpm to get them to preform. Exciting

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I’m very aware of the characteristics of the high Erving Yamaha, I been racing 125 shifter karts for a long time and they don’t go anywhere unless your on the pipe! I think I would have preferred the torque of the Cat twin but i didn’t want to go with something I knew nothing about.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
All UTVs are fun in there own way. Some faster then others some handle better then others but they all have there strengths and weaknesses. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the name brands. Put gas In them and do a little maintenance And most will treat you well. Enjoy

Reactions: shifthappy6

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
but i didn’t want to go with something I knew nothing about.

!?? .... i read bout hundreds of treads here in this great forum before buyin- the rest was fallin in love with look- suspension and sound! not enough for you?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
but i didn’t want to go with something I knew nothing about.

!?? .... i read bout hundreds of treads here in this great forum before buyin- the rest was fallin in love with look- suspension and sound! not enough for you?
Nope!

·
Registered
5 Posts
It was enough until there was a problem. I have been in the business 35 years and 5 of those with a mfg. The way they represent is wrong after admitting problem.
Robbie Gordon did a great job. I purchased 1 year too soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts