Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I know your wildcat is black, but with the dirt spray at first it kinda looked either camo dipped or camo wrapped and I think now it would look bad ass not with a mossy oak style camo but with a darker color green bush style camo.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Cool video...looks like a fun place to ride!
Maybe it's my age....but I would probably have a helmet on if I was running hard...to each his own.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Cool video...looks like a fun place to ride!
Maybe it's my age....but I would probably have a helmet on if I was running hard...to each his own.
Naw. It's not your age.........Just the smart thing to do!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Naw. It's not your age.........Just the smart thing to do!
The place does not require you to where a helmet, but looking back now I feel like I should have worn one anyways. I will dedinitely wear one with the turbo.The turbo will be a Garrett GT series, our whole kit is only going to utilize parts that are made in America.ThanksJosh

·
Registered
426 Posts
The place does not require you to where a helmet, but looking back now I feel like I should have worn one anyways. I will dedinitely wear one with the turbo.The turbo will be a Garrett GT series, our whole kit is only going to utilize parts that are made in America.ThanksJosh
Great video. Thanks for sharing. Ae you guys going to get into the internals of the motor when you turbo it or just leave it be and run 12 or less psi? Also are you going to run a GT25 or larger?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Get over the helmet thing, its very common in many parks across the country especially where law enforcement is not there breathing down everyones neck like a friggin nanny making sure nobody has too much fun.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I'm not worried about "the law enforcement there breathing down everyones neck like a friggin nanny making sure nobody has too much fun."

I'm worried about the 50yr guy behind the wheel thats driving the wheels off this thing on a ridge lined with tree's!!!! ME! :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts