Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site, have a deposit on a wildcat and trying to decide to get it or not. Have a steel sand jeep and a tube frame sand jeep, along with a rock jeep so this is a toy for my kids or in case my sand car has a bad trip. Have had a rhino and 800s in the past. The xp will not fit in my weekend warrior along with a jeep because of the slideout and cabinet clearance. I thought the wildcat with its low profile and great press would be the trick. Now I am worried, as other people have said it has to be able to keep up. I sure hope rabbit can make the hill.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
He Will :D
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Who is this rabbit guy, I need to talk to him about getting up the hill...:pat:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i am disapointed also, even though i have a deposit on one, i want it, i just wanna be able to climb anything my competitor can climb, i dont think thats asking to much for 17g.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I have the same feelings as you sand jeep. Rabbit will either be our savior, or goat. And Jackgoat just doesn't have a good ring to it. So lets hope he can run with the XPs in 2 weeks.....................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol Jackedgoat?Hmm. Jackagoat..sounds like some sexual peversion with farm animals...Clutch should have mailed out today, won't be to much longer!

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have the same feelings as you sand jeep. Rabbit will either be our savior, or goat. And Jackgoat just doesn't have a good ring to it. So lets hope he can run with the XPs in 2 weeks.....................
IMa smoke me some XPs this weekend, I'll post a vid from the camera facing out the back, which is where they will stay :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lets go Red I have to live through you till my clutch is here lol!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
IMa smoke me some XPs this weekend, I'll post a vid from the camera facing out the back, which is where they will stay :)
Can you smell it? Thats smokin' with confidence right there. Git em! Make thos XP's yer biotch!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
He knows that if he only equals their acceleration that his suspension will allow him to dominate, and his superior top end can allow him to run off from them and there is nothing they can do about that part.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The xps also know if there is a ditch he is gonna find it and save em the trouble. Sorry Red I had to lol.

·
Registered
986 Posts
The xps also know if there is a ditch he is gonna find it and save em the trouble. Sorry Red I had to lol.
It's ok, now that she is 95% done, I'm fine again so joke away, I deserve it for being a tard. I will make the weekend still, the weather has gone to hell, but it's not stopping me. The XPs will be there, one with Elkas one still stock because his Elkas didn't show up. Both are talking turbo on the XP, but I say after they drive my cat, they will throw rocks at their XPs. They have no idea how smooth a SxS can be.

And yes, they do send me out front in every trail ride, so if something bad happens, it's always me.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Red.....I am counting on you to dominate their......can I say it without it being misconstrued......ASS!!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Red.....I am counting on you to dominate their......can I say it without it being misconstrued......ASS!!
Nope. Saying "dominate their ass" will always be misconstrued on this site. And using the word kewl will get your man card revoked. At least the heterosexual portion of it.............

1 - 20 of 25 Posts