Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my iPhone pics of trying a 30" LED vs 40" LED on RT&Ts newly wet clutch deleted Wildcat display model!! Taken with an iPhone, when I get my wildcat and actually start mounting a bar I will show the actual weld ons tabs vs Axia Alloy clamps and see what I like best.

IMG_0321.jpg IMG_0322.jpg IMG_0323.jpg IMG_0324.jpg IMG_0325.jpg

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the other 3 pics for comparison, keep in mind they are just iPhone pics, so nothing hi res here, but you get the idea at least.
IMG_0326.jpg IMG_0327.jpg IMG_0328.jpg

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Chit Man Any One Of Them Should Make It Look Daytime
He!! Thought The Stock Lites Where Good & Bright

·
Registered
945 Posts
Lol if only my pocketbook could support that with everything else!

Come on Wabbit...If ya want to play, ya gotta pay!! I'm going to be disappointed in you if you let your buddy win the war!

·
Vendor
3,037 Posts
the 30" looks cleaner and can tuck inside the cage which is cool.. but the 40" looks like it fits just perfectly across the top.. only issue with the 40" will be mounting.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have to wait until we get a roof on the WC before I can figure out which and how big of an LED....man I wish Cat would get the roof out and some of our sponcers make their after market version.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I have to wait until we get a roof on the WC before I can figure out which and how big of an LED....man I wish Cat would get the roof out and some of our sponcers make their after market version.
Aftermarket How About Us Peps That Have Pd & Order One:D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I heard Tx likes to tuck his under too..I have a picture if anyone is really interested.

On the topic at hand I like the 30 underneath :}

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Not sure which is worse, the fact that you know I like to tuck it under or that you have a picture of it. Last time I let you reel the hose!

:laughing:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree with UTV and Factory, the 30" under the roll cage on some Axia Alloys clamps probably will look the best, and be protected from the trees I like to rub occasionally, but I have always wanted a reason to use a 40" on something, and this cat has the cage for it. I am going to try the weld on slotted tabs, I will post pics if it works out, if not, it will be fab time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts