Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a low cost LED headlight bulb replacement. I gotta figure Textron used a somewhat standard bulb/socket setup on these bundles of pure joy and there has to be a $20-30 led bulb available at one of the big box retailers.
Anyone here found one? Awesome off road has them for $69, but I’m not on a fixed income(pun intended in case the father in law is viewing ;)) so every dollar wasted, um.... I mean invested counts.

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
is this one bulb or a pair of them (2)?...

·
Registered
28 Posts
When shopping for leds , the lights you need are H-13 leds I found mine on Walmart.com lots to choose from, paid $24. and very bright, big improvement over dim halogen bulbs.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got a set of white/yellow H13's, in fear of getting the ban hammer from hollywood I wont post a link. Do a search for H13 3000/6000k bulbs

They are great, EXCEPT there is a wiring issue for HI/LOW beam that I need to get fixed. The XX always shows I'm on HI beam no matter what position the switch is on and they either run yellow or white. I really like the yellow color even at night. they are a tight fit next to the radiator too.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just ordered LED bulbs for my Jeep Wrangler. On the site that I ordered them, I asked if they had bulb kits for our Wildcat XX. They just wrote me back asking to confirm the bulb size . Can anyone here help me with this info, or is H-13 all I need to tell them ?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I got these off ebay. I liked that they have nice big heat sinks and are waterproof. Going on a year with no probs.

Lows and Highs compared on my dirty shop door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts