Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Particularly for those of us that enjoy night riding, i concider this is a must. I had the Ridged Industries 50" LED light bar mounted to the front roll bar on my Ranger XP (sold). That was the most rediculously intense light. That thing out shined my bro-in-laws sand car with it's 7- 6" Hid's, 5 on the light bar on the roof, and 2 more on the the front verticals of the roll bar. Thinking of maybe getting the 40" this time.

'

·
Registered
945 Posts
What do any of you guys think of the light bar that cat has for us for the WC?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen the picture of the light bar AC is offering. It's a single row of 12 LEDs. Nice, for a quad. The Ridged Industries light (40") that I plan to use has 80 LEDs, 2 rows of 40 and give off 15,800 lumens, and 2650 lux @ 10 meters. Lots of light. Something IMO, you just can't have too much of riding at night. ;)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wonder who made that Led bar for AC. It kind of looks like vision X's reflex bar.

I am a big fan of Rigids lights, my buddy solo'd the baja 1000 on a ktm 525 with a pair of 10 inchers and they worked great! I had a set of the duallys for my chase truck which again were amazing.

Id like to do a 40" on the cat with possibly some duallys down low to illuminate the ground.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I totally love the new technology and these LED lights. I don't have any on my Jeep yet but have ideas and dreams of where to put them.

The Wildcat is just screaming for some light bars. I do ahve a hard time swollowing the $1,000+ price tag on the 40" bars but you do get what you pay for. I can see a 36-40" bar on the roof and maybe two 10" ones on some light tabs welded onto the frame near the front. Also a few rock lights to light up the underside and you'll be golden. I am on a pretty fixed budget so my mods will be slow and far and few between. But I will get my rig where I want it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I am going to do something bit different on the Wildcat. I love my 40" bar BUT I need more light to the sides.
After you drive hard in the dark for a while the ghosts start jumping out of the shadows no matter how much light you have going forward.
I think I will go with a 30" going forward in addition to the stock LED headlights which are no slouches btw.
Then add 2-4 wide flood Rigid duallys pointing at about a 45 deg to the sides to kill the shadows my peripheral vision.

·
Vendor
508 Posts
We carry the Rigid line and the quality is second to none. Will probably run the 20 inch bar on our Wildcat with a couple of the Duallies.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
WE WILL BE RUNNING A 30" LED BAR THAT IS ASSEMBLED IN OK. 30" BAR FOR UNDER $600.00 WE LOVE THEM AND RECOMEND THEM TO ANYONE .:cool:

·
Registered
945 Posts
WE WILL BE RUNNING A 30" LED BAR THAT IS ASSEMBLED IN OK. 30" BAR FOR UNDER $600.00 WE LOVE THEM AND RECOMEND THEM TO ANYONE .:cool:

Donkey, could you post us up a few pic's of the above mentioned?!?!?! Would like to see what ya could get for $600.00

·
Registered
791 Posts
Even with a poor picture laying on it's side that is a good looking light bar. And the price is right tooo.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Any one Have A Vid Of These Lites At Nite

·
Registered
60 Posts
Donkey do you know what the Lumen rating is and the Lux? These can be very important when using LED lighting.
Thanks
Scott

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
here is a comparison video i we shot last weekend.......... sorry i sound a little ******* lmao we are comparing these to hid on a rzr s

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thank You

1 - 20 of 29 Posts