Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parts and Accessory said requirement. Wouldn't you want to know that your dealer has some parts available in the event of a failure? I sure would!! From past experience....more times than not, I could never get even common wear item parts from the 6 dealers, in a 80 mile radius, around me. In order to support us, the customer, I feel that a dealer should be some what controlled as far as parts inventory is concerned.

I am located in south east Wisconsin and phone order all of my parts from a dealer in Indiana....Matt seems to always have what I need and sends it same day as ordered.....but when a guy needs it, HE NEEDS it!!!!

Just my 2 cents.......what do you think?

·
Registered
33 Posts
So let me try to rephrase to make sure I understand your point...
"How is AC going to make us buy $900 worth of accessories when we can't even get replacement parts from our local dealers?" If that's your point I agree. Please correct me if I missed it.

My knee jerk reaction the the mandatory extra expense was "that's messed up". But after thinking about it, there may be things I would buy anyway... lets hope they're not stupid stuff like an aero kit or a snow plow... real useful ones like a plug and play light kit or a rev box or a lighted whip and folding whip mount.

No offence to the snow plow users... I live in Phoenix (Mesa) and a snow plow is useless to me. You get my point...

·
Banned
441 Posts
A/C will ask the dealers to buy the $900 in parts per each unit.Will that be passed on,is it a fact????Gotta read the posts better....:cool:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kenny.....the dealers will be asked to place the $900.00 parts/ accessory order. My thinking is that this will insure that we will have SOME replacement parts available to us, that will be novel, won't it!?!?

·
Registered
42 Posts
For every unit we as dealers we must order $200 in parts and $700 in acc. Its not much different then the other products lines they offer. We are supposed to order a certain level of parts and acc. every preseason. It shouldn't be past on to the consumer, its just meant to have some stock. Basically for every wildcat you bring in, a belt and an a-arm for parts. A winch kit for acc. will be ordered. Mixing it up of course.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes there is a light kit, 12 light LED plug and play, along with an available alum light bar. Couple top choices available, half or full windshield. Cargo net or cover, gas can carrier, gun mount, rock sliders, rear spare tire carrier and various bumper choices. As well some other acc.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Any idea when the light bar and spare tire rack will be available to you? Will they be available when the first Wildcats are shipped?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Do you know if they have paddle tires?
UTV manufacturers don't make tires or offer anything other than stock replacements. You have always had to order your paddles aftermarket. And if 12 inch wheels will fit on the back, then there are lots of stock paddles you could run. You don't have to go with super expensive custom cut paddles. However, the right paddle tire makes a huge difference. Too many, or too few paddles on your tire and it won't perform any better than knobbies..........

·
Registered
791 Posts
$16,599.oo and $500 + shipping.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I like the idea of requiring $900 per unit in parts and accessories. If I recall the stats correctly the average UTV buyer purchases
at least $500 in accessories at the time of purchase.
It means that we as buyers will be able to get what we need from the dealer we buy from.
If its too much to swallow I guess some dealers will not have units in the early days. I'm okay with that.
Clearly some dealers like CopperstateCat are willing to step up.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Way I See It Should Not Be A Problem With 900.00 In Acce Per Unit
Mine Just Came Up To $ 3100.00 Does That Mean You Would Be Good For 3 Wildcats ?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The $900.00 is not ALL accessories....a portion of that is parts, which is excellent as well. My dealer in the UP will be stepping up also!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts