Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a older guy in shop today working on his yamaha grizzly. another guy came in to ask questions about how to fix his suzuki. I explained we were not a dealer w/ suzuki and didnt have the specs but i would try to help. after a few min of talking he started to argue and tell me all the answers to the questions he was asking me. so after he got tired of my smile :D he left. when he left the older gentlemen came to my office and said the best saying i have ever heard so i wanna share it with you guy's.,,,,,,,,,,,,

HE SAID,

"DONT EVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON. THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. AND THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE""" LOL

SO TRUE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
There are a lot of those on this forum

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol I couldn't agree more Ten!:rolleyes: Donkey can I just beat you? Maybe with a flail? I have always wanted to abuse a Donkey~! hehe.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I had a older guy in shop today working on his yamaha grizzly. another guy came in to ask questions about how to fix his suzuki. I explained we were not a dealer w/ suzuki and didnt have the specs but i would try to help. after a few min of talking he started to argue and tell me all the answers to the questions he was asking me.
LOL, I thought we were the only ones to run into this. I see it every single day. Amazing.

·
Registered
329 Posts
That reminds me, when I was racing guys would come by and ask what tire pressure I was running. I was honest about it, but almost every time it would end up with him argueing with me about tire pressures. My wife got so tired of it (I think because she was always asking what my pressures were!!) she told me to just quit answering the questions. Sorta the same thing.

Dwight

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Oh you can ask any certified person about my sanity and the outcome will be the same. Its simple. Their learning process has corrupted them beyond saving, so we just have to shoot em. Lame horse, must be done!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts