Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,152 Posts
Finally started taking the Trail apart for the long travel install. Going to have to find a way to pull the rear axles, they're not wanting to come out. Always something, fortunately I have all winter for this project. Being old and slow does have it's advantages, go down to the shop, turn on the heat, crack a brew, figure out what to remove next, repeat, repeat, turn off the heat and go back to the house till the next session. See if I can stretch this out for the winter here in Mn.
about time mark...doesn't winter start in july up your way?...i got it...you've been resting up for the project...being mechanically challenged as i am it's so much easier to trailer our rig to the dealer and go home and take one of many naps...good luck muscling the axles...i'd try nitro!...

·
Premium Member
8,152 Posts
hey mark, did the "mikes" starting towards the bottom of the bottle in the photos have anything to do with your ambition goals?!...just saying...

·
Premium Member
8,152 Posts
you are the "man" mark...i look at all the pics and quiver with nervousness all over...i imagine your miss terri is enjoying all her free time now...haaaaaaaaa...it is looking stout and look forward to the finished project pics...

Reactions: toyman and mtgott

·
Premium Member
8,152 Posts
looks great mark...only concern i have is the "rhino" decal on the driver's side is upside down...can that be corrected?...haaaa

Reactions: dspete05

·
Premium Member
8,152 Posts
omg...

·
Premium Member
8,152 Posts
who in god's green earth has a 20 foot level...i know i know...mark does!...

• Haha
Reactions: SuperATV and mtgott
1 - 6 of 6 Posts