Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thread titled, My XP Lemon... Well I drove her for two hours and the belt shredded. I bought a new belt by Wasteland Performance. I installed the belt, then headed back to P.C. I was there for one hour before I punctured the sidewall of one of the tires.... we headed to Glammis. Our second day there with a whopping 226 miles on her, going down "Oldsmobile" I heard a very loud klunk klunk in the motor. One of the teeth broke off of a gear inside the motor and tore it up big time.

Thread is here My XP LEMON?? - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net and the forum members are already jumping to Polaris defense and blaming operator error.

I post this only to show we're not that special over here on the Wildcat forums :wave:

·
Registered
396 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Or if it has tits or tires, your going to spend lots of $$$$ on it.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I agree that there are going to be incidents with every one of these brands. You don't really have to worry unless its the same exact issue over and over again. I think the Wildcat has held up pretty well overall considering they are a new model. You do have to keep in mind that there are at least 100 times more RZRs driving around than Wildcats at this point. Only time will tell for sure. But anyone who throws judgement at the competitor's quality is not being realistic................

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thread titled, My XP Lemon... Well I drove her for two hours and the belt shredded. I bought a new belt by Wasteland Performance. I installed the belt, then headed back to P.C. I was there for one hour before I punctured the sidewall of one of the tires.... we headed to Glammis. Our second day there with a whopping 226 miles on her, going down "Oldsmobile" I heard a very loud klunk klunk in the motor. One of the teeth broke off of a gear inside the motor and tore it up big time.

Thread is here My XP LEMON?? - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net and the forum members are already jumping to Polaris defense and blaming operator error.

I post this only to show we're not that special over here on the Wildcat forums :wave:
Crap, Sooo True.. thats my buddy...poor guy
He blames me because everytime I showed up to take it for a spin, he broke it before I could take it out
I towed him out of Olds that day...

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crap, Sooo True.. thats my buddy...poor guy
He blames me because everytime I showed up to take it for a spin, he broke it before I could take it out
I towed him out of Olds that day...
Sucks... We've been beating the snot out of our XP for 15 months with only one blown belt trying to match the Wildcat through a really deep set of whoops. Other than that it's been flawless, hope I can say the same about the Wildcat a year from now :cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sucks... We've been beating the snot out of our XP for 15 months with only one blown belt trying to match the Wildcat through a really deep set of whoops. Other than that it's been flawless, hope I can say the same about the Wildcat a year from now :cool:
Ya Bob, I hope we can all say that also!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Are you accusing me of Jekyll/Hyde syndrome sir! Thems be fightin words, but only after dark....;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts