Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, anyone have one to sell or know a dealer that has one in stock with the boots? Thanks.

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Try Rocky Mountain ATV, under OEM Parts.

·
Registered
23 Posts
There is a sale that I posted about and I checked and looks like those are in stock KIT,REPAIR-CV BOOT-FRONT (XX) and BEARING,SPHERICAL-1.5-M12 If you use JULY2020 as the discount code you will get 20% off. The prices were close to Rockymountain before the 20% off. The CV boot was $73 ( $70 on Rockymountain) and the bearing was about $ more before the discount, so after it should be a better price.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a sale that I posted about and I checked and looks like those are in stock KIT,REPAIR-CV BOOT-FRONT (XX) and BEARING,SPHERICAL-1.5-M12 If you use JULY2020 as the discount code you will get 20% off. The prices were close to Rockymountain before the 20% off. The CV boot was $73 ( $70 on Rockymountain) and the bearing was about $ more before the discount, so after it should be a better price.
Thanks, I see they have the bearing it looks like and actually the boot I need is the one's that go with the bearing so I'll grab that part number and take a look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts