Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short but I'm pretty sure my xx is going to be totaled the insurance will not pay me for my accessories seats and harnesses and roof but they said I can take them out. If I put factory seat back in which I don't have so I'm trying to see if somebody wants to swap + cash or sell their factory seats they took out to me. Are PRP seats and harnesses.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
If they are going to total it, and they told you to take off / out the stuff you have, why are you worrying about putting in stock seats?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They said I can take everything I want off of it but I can't leave it without seats etc. Figured I could get some of my money back and get someone a hell of a deal on nice seats and harnesses. And or a roof. Also I probably won't buy another XX. probably hold out for a bit. Robby's new sxs lineup sounds nice but a year wait with no promises. And or local support etc. Some iffy.

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
They said I can take everything I want off of it but I can't leave it without seats etc. Figured I could get some of my money back and get someone a hell of a deal on nice seats and harnesses. And or a roof. Also I probably won't buy another XX. probably hold out for a bit. Robby's new sxs lineup sounds nice but a year wait with no promises. And or local support etc. Some iffy.

Oh OK. Not sure why they need seats if they are totaling it? Check Craigslist, Race Dezert , even junkyards. Possible to pick up cheap seats.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I don't get it either it's just going to sit in a junk yard. Plus I mean I did pay for them can do the are technically mine. Hoping I can find somebody on here that wants some seats I'd let him go for good price

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ya I don't get it either it's just going to sit in a junk yard. Plus I mean I did pay for them can do the are technically mine. Hoping I can find somebody on here that wants some seats I'd let him go for good price

Where are you located? Any photos? What were you hoping to get for them?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Tucson but I do travel to PHX every now and then. Also only this still in good shape would be the roof. It's the Textron aluminum roof. I'm I work right now but I'll dig through my phone I should have some pictures of the seats PRP GT3 seats that are gray and green with green harnesses. I posted some pictures before on the form of my car I'll see if I can find those pictures that show the seats and harnesses.

And as far as what I'm asking I'm not sure yet I have to try to figure out if I need to get stock seats in first.

·
Registered
856 Posts
How did you total it? (I am curious because...well...my screen name and all)
No rollover or the roof would be no good my detective skills tell me.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
if we were back at our colorado home i have both the oem seats and seat belts in the shed there...all are brand new...have the same rig as yours...we won't be back though till may/june of next year...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A semi drift into my lane on my way back from hunting on the freeway and I ended up going of the freeway and during it all my front strap broke or popped off. Luckily the back of the trailer has big ramps the fold up so it didnt go flying off the back but I had a safety strap on the front and it ripped the front end off and then somehow it ripped off the rear control arm and damage on most plastics, and compressed the frame in the middle. I'm pretty sure it just slingshot it back and forth from the front to the back of my trailer. It doesn't look bad until you look up close. And I think it also messed up the trans somehow cause it doesn't want to move.

·
Registered
856 Posts
A semi drift into my lane on my way back from hunting on the freeway and I ended up going of the freeway and during it all my front strap broke or popped off. Luckily the back of the trailer has big ramps the fold up so it didnt go flying off the back but I had a safety strap on the front and it ripped the front end off and then somehow it ripped off the rear control arm and damage on most plastics, and compressed the frame in the middle. I'm pretty sure it just slingshot it back and forth from the front to the back of my trailer. It doesn't look bad until you look up close. And I think it also messed up the trans somehow cause it doesn't want to move.

Wow !
Glad your ok. Hows the tow rig?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My truck looks fine but drives really bad. I think I bent my front axle. And probably my steering. So cal huh that's a little drive for me but if I'm out there I can hit you up.

Has anyone dealt with insurance and accessories? Any advice.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I got the call they totaled my XX. Pretty bummed out especially cause they said they valued it at 11k$. Which is a complete joke. He said they are 14k brand new. Mind you I only had 850miles on it. So now I need to find some stock seats Soni can take my prps out. Anyone that thinks they know anyone with any stock seats rzr, canham, whatever I'll buy them if price is right.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Don't accept their offer- that is a joke.
Pull comparative vehicles for sale and send them to the adjuster.
Also demand to see their evaluation and how they came up with the #.
If they refuse- tell them you will file a DOI (department of insurance) complaint for bad faith.
They hate that stuff- trust me- I know.

You can also demand they show you where the vehicle is available that is 11K...Tell them you will buy it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok thanks, I did tell the adjuster over the phone that it was a joke and that I'm pretty sure he's looking at the wrong model. he is suppose to send me the paperwork that he has but I have yet to receive anything.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I would also want to know where they are new for 14k.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hey Jet- PM me if you need more help after the next offer.. My screen name should tell you why. Been doing this a looooooooong time- too long.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts