Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Total- thanks I will let you know I honestly don't think it matters cause I just discovered that a bought gap coverage. So we will see.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Seats

Long story short but I'm pretty sure my xx is going to be totaled the insurance will not pay me for my accessories seats and harnesses and roof but they said I can take them out. If I put factory seat back in which I don't have so I'm trying to see if somebody wants to swap + cash or sell their factory seats they took out to me. Are PRP seats and harnesses.

Good morning. I live in Yuma ( the foothills) I have a 2019 Limited edition the stock seats are in my shop I would be interested in the harnesses if you get the seats sold without the harnesses.
Sorry to hear about the mishap I hope the insurance company treats you fairly.
Cal

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Good morning. I live in Yuma ( the foothills) I have a 2019 Limited edition the stock seats are in my shop I would be interested in the harnesses if you get the seats sold without the harnesses.
Sorry to hear about the mishap I hope the insurance company treats you fairly.
Cal
I'll keep you posted I have a pending offer for the seats only.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well I got a new price evaluation for my XX. They tried sending me a check for 11k for my XX, asked for the documents several times of their appraisal they had model listed as a wildcat x. Even though they have the vin and it in their possession they insisted I had a wildcat x. I had to send them my dealer paperwork from purchase. they raised it to a little over 18k for appraisal. absolutely amazing how insurance company's try to rip off the people that pay their ridiculous premiums.

On another note. Some of you guys PMed me or asked for. PM but never got a response. At this point if someone gives me any factory seats and 600$ you will get prp seats and harnesses. Let me know asap it will be gone and trucked out to who knows where within a few days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m in Phoenix and may be interested in a swap , do you have pics of the seats out of the car? They are the gt3 seats ? What harness ?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts