Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like the option to mount a cell phone cradle, Go Pro, GPS, above the dash if possible, I would prefer not drill into the dash
Any bolt on products out there with a 1" or 7/8" cross bar to attach it to my roll bar? I prefer to bolt it to the roll bar if possible, I thought about longer bolt where the lower roll bar connects and add a bracket the with a 7/8" pipe bent to where I want it
Has anyone done this already and would like to share a picture?

Thanks again

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like the option to mount a cell phone cradle, Go Pro, GPS, above the dash if possible, I would prefer not drill into the dash
Any bolt on products out there with a 1" or 7/8" cross bar to attach it to my roll bar? I prefer to bolt it to the roll bar if possible, I thought about longer bolt where the lower roll bar connects and add a bracket the with a 7/8" pipe bent to where I want it

Thanks again
Check out Assault Industries, they make a nice cradle and clamp with a Ram mount to attach to the roll bar. You will need the 1.75” version.

·
Registered
131 Posts

Thanks again
I bought the bar clamp that Ram Mount makes. It’s very well made. I just switch out the item that I want to use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts