Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, went riding in the woods in my rzr=s today, climbing out of creek beds and had to drive over saplings and logs, i do not feel comfortable trying this in my wildcat. has anyone gotten around to making something to guard those tierods? kinda stupid to put them out there, and didnt think it was that big a deal till i went to my buddy's pasture today and blazing trails through saplings and tons of downed timber logs etc and thought, no way i am bringing my cat down here.!!!

Reactions: Full Of Mud

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yes Sure Would Like To See Some Thing Too
All I Have Seen Is Under A-Arms Protection But Notheing Out Front

·
Registered
945 Posts
So far the only thing that I have seen is the A-arm guards that UTVinc has come out with, which is great for the sand guys but not so great for what you are describing, Pawn.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Need Some Thing Kinda U Shape To Come Up & Over Ya A Bicht To Clean But Would Feel Better

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
There Was A Guy On Achat That Made Alum Ones Hosstoper Think It Was was Hos650 Or Something Will Have To Look

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
great, how about for the rear now?

Reactions: pawnman

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.Glad the rear protectors are in the works. I plan on ordering the front today. Just need a wildcat to put them on lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm gonna have to invest. No one like cutting their day short :p.... or getting towed by a commander ewwwwwwwwww

1 - 16 of 16 Posts