Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Wildcat 4. I am looking for lightweigh factory stock size wheels but with a 2" offset. Something in black, 14 x 8 rear and 14 x 6 /1/2 front. Do any of you know if any wheel companies are making these sizes? I do not want to use wheel spacers because I want to reduce the weight, not add weight. A lot of the wheels I am finding out there list 14 x 7.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
If you do find the rims make sure you size the tires so your diameters are the same front to rear when mounted. This will keep your front and rear drives in sync.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sti alumalights they only come in polished alum. But you can powder coat anything 14x7 front,14x9 back good luck fullerton sand had them

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Offset wheels

Sti alumalights they only come in polished alum. But you can powder coat anything 14x7 front,14x9 back good luck fullerton sand had them
Thank You for the response.
I like those wheels. Very light weight. Had those on my Rhino sand tires. Got them from Fullerton Sand Sport. I may go with those.
The other option I found for the Wildcat is the Black ITP SS108, 14 x 6 front and 14 x 8 rear. However they are a heavier wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts