Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have a 2008 RZR and then bought a 2011 Commander. I didn't like the Commander much for the dunes so I went out and Bought a 2012 XP. I debated waiting and getting a Wildcat but I am too impatient so I pulled the trigger. Anyway, I can't wait to see some Wildcats out at the dunes. I am totally stoked that the SXS industry is evolving like this. A year from now I might be rolling a Wildcat. For now though, I would love to meet up with any of you guys out at Glamis next time you all make it out.

I love some good competition but enjoy meeting new people and getting out on some great rides day and at night. I am heading out in three weeks and then for Presidents day. If anyone is heading out would love to meet up. We typically stay in the washes, around wash six.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am going presidents day weekend usually wash 10 I will let you know for sure though. Hoping to have wildcat 1 and 2 from my dealer as that's where I sit in line bu we shall see when they arrive.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to see you here Shawn!
Thanks! I am tempted to fill my hauler up with water and gas and follow you guys out to Glamis. Can't wait to see these Wildcats in action. I need to swing by and pick up one of those Polar coolers and a cage mount for it. I also need a rotopax can and mount for race fuel for my wife's quad. She keeps running low when we are deep in the dunes. What are the smallest size can, 3 gallons?

·
Vendor
3,037 Posts
2.8 gallon for the in the bed mounts and 3 gallon for the rotopax.

im bringing the T3i and Rode out for filming.. so ill have some HD 1080 video of the wildcat =]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts