Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 xx having problem when driving machine I can get going 35-40 mph and give it more throttle and it starts losing power.changed fuel pump, new coils, spark plugs and battery also had injectors checked and air filter is good. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2018 xx having problem when driving machine I can get going 35-40 mph and give it more throttle and it starts losing power.changed fuel pump, new coils, spark plugs and battery also had injectors checked and air filter is good. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.
Maybe bad gas, could be a clutch problem, assuming the engine isn't dying or shutting down

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe bad gas, could be a clutch problem, assuming the engine isn't dying or shutting down
Ran gas to empty added some sea foam with new gas. And forgot to mention just put a new clutch and kit just two days ago. Engine starts and runs and doesn’t die just loss of power. Thanks for your input keep them coming Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have had two 2018 models and both have lost throttle response when getting off the throttle and going back on the throttle.I will pump the pedal then all is fine and it does not do it all the time.I have been told it may be the gas pedal position sensor.There is also one at the engine.Just a thought.Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have had two 2018 models and both have lost throttle response when getting off the throttle and going back on the throttle.I will pump the pedal then all is fine and it does not do it all the time.I have been told it may be the gas pedal position sensor.There is also one at the engine.Just a thought.Good luck.
Ordered both just waiting to get them hoping for the best

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just a thought, but maybe check the exhaust flow to see if it's not plugged up ?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
A clutch issue can act like this also...you may think its motor related but if its "stuck" in a higher gear ratio then it will have no power!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts