Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be totally dumb but if you don't care about style you don't have to buy some fancy flashlight holder deal. A short section of roll bar pading and 2 large zip ties around it works great for mag light d battery size flash lights. Short or long just cut the roll bar pad too suit. Been doing this for years works great. Leave zip ties little long so you can snug as needed. If you have to cut the zip ties down file the edges of it so it wont cut you

·
Registered
285 Posts
I assume that would be used to light the pathway? I keep my Mag D flashlight in the toyhauler but rarely use it due to today's high powered LED flashlight options. I also have a nice 50W HID torch about the same size as the Mag D.

But with your idea, one could make a ******* LED bar. Probably not cheaper than the real deal though.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I have a cool low cost idea for a flashlight holder as well. Is called a pocket. Almost all of my shorts, pants and even sweatshirts have one of these holders. They are stylish yet functional. And since the days of the huge Rodney King flashlights are being replaced by much smaller, much brighter LED lighting options, the pocket is a nice choice...........

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have to fight off a pack of venomous ducks I would rather have a 6 D battery mag light than a pocket light. Seriously though. Its nice to have a spare flashlight. Batteries die or like with even the 30 dollar ones I bought the switches suck and stops working. If you don't like my idea don't freaking use it

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not unless you make cups from old D battery mag lights lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts