Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swamp_Lite.jpg m15_crusher.jpg Swamp_Lite.jpg m15_crusher.jpg

I just ordered the M 15 Crusher wheels in 14" and Swamp Lite tires 28x9x14 fronts and 28x11x14 rears with a extra front for a spare, got the wheels from Royal Distributing and tires from Snow Line Sports.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
just curious what you liked about this tire and what type of terrain do you ride in mostly with them

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i dont do mud and water, not on purpose anyway, i hate cleaning up for the next 3 hours after riding. but i love to watch you guys video's,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just curious what you liked about this tire and what type of terrain do you ride in mostly with them
We have bush trails with mud and some wet sections until about June, then it drys up. Old logging roads, and rocky terane across the Canadian shield, i am going to Spring Jam at the end of April and will post pic and video. This is Canadas largest ATV Jamboree at over 200 entries.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Great looking rims! Love them! The tires look really aggressive, looks like they'll be perfect for your type of terrain.

When you get them all mounted up on your WC, post up some pics so we can all drool!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts