1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Those look super awesome!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ya, looks great if you just need to haul one machine. Unfortunately they're not great if you want to pull another trailer though, like a camper. I think I'll look into these though when I get a new truck with a long bed for when I'm out with just 1 machine. I think I would put the machine in backwards though so it's just the front hanging off and not the heaviest part, the rear. They are pricey though.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
is there anyway to get it out of the way and have access to the hitch??? I ask cause I built my own bed carrier to be able to get a trailer in the event I break down. Love not having to use a trailer but there Is always a small worry in my mind that I better not break!

·
Registered
677 Posts
They do make a couple of extensions that hook on the tailgate that will keep it from pivoting if you want to load it all the way in your truck. Then you would just remove the ramps and store them somewhere (in the bed?) They do come apart to store small.

If you don't have room in your bed for your full machine, I don't see how you could have access to the hitch.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I load my Trail into my pickup using 9 1/2 foot Long Ramps. They fold in-half, so they easily slide into the bed under the 'Cat, and fit between the tires! Solid, well-made ramps, very happy I bought them! :)
https://longramps.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts