·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: de3

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
LOL I'm just a day to late,I just received my service manual on a DVD from E-Bay for 15 dollars

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Reactions: wild1 and de3

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Reactions: de3

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
If you go to the Wiki Thread for Trail model you can find the maintenance and user manuals for Trail/Sport links which bring you to country cats website and then download the PDF - Just an FYI

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The wire diagrams from Country Cat aren't very good. They are blurry when you zoom in. It's like they compressed the file and then converted it to a PDF.

The ones posted in the sticky for the 2014 Trail will work for any Trail or Sport without EPS.

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Got to give my dealer credit... I wanted to order a manual but they actually printed the whole thing and just gave it too me. Quite a number of pages, enough to fill a 2" binder. Never dawned on me to check the quality(or even read it... Lol) yet. I have no clue where they got it I just assumed it was the dealers copy available from AC?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.