Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
well, the RZR forum has 20,000 members... so it is a good place to advertise anything sxs related. lots of potential customers there.
I am sure they will be posting it here too.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get that Cliff but dang, at least take a couple minutes to hit the forum of the actual brand while you are at it. Especially since by far and away RZR forum members have generally heavily bashed the Wildcat for no apparent reason other than its a new competitor. Obviously you are right cause I found it there LOL just sayin if they have it in hand then share the info and talk to the people that are proving their interest in the Wildcat with dollars by going to the arctic cat forums first.

·
Registered
752 Posts
not sure but im pretty sure that is one of the test units that they got i bet thats not even the actual machine that gets the turbo they will use that one to figure out the fit of the turbo then when a production unit hits there floor it it a matter of puting it on and runing it

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly with you TX....They should have made that announcement here!!! 20k members or not. This forum will grow, remember no one even has a WildCat yet and the interest, the hunger that's out there for the WildCat, I think proves that it will be formidable SXS....

We'll there's always "AEROCHARGER" I'm sure they'll be offering something for the WildCat.

AEROCHARGER | Turbo Kits :cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
LOL. I am sure that all the major turbo kit mfrs will have kits for the WC.

as far as RZR owners bashing the WC, I haven't seen a lot of that, but there is always brand loyalty and people will want to think they have the best machine. Same thing happened when the Commander was coming out.

competition from the utv mfrs and the kit mfrs is a great thing for us end users. we have more choices, better machines, and better prices.
not too long ago we were comparing 50hp machines and 100hp turbos. Now we are closing in on 100hp stock and sky is the limit with engine swaps and boost.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Rzrforums is huge, it grew fast and has alot of supporters. I was there in the close beginning when there was no aftmarket love for the rzr. After a year or so the site was huge and grew big time when the S came out. Lots of good people over there and lots of exposure.

·
Registered
186 Posts
ya, the same will happen here. especially if the Wildcat becomes popular and grabs a big share of the market.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Rzrforums is huge, it grew fast and has alot of supporters. I was there in the close beginning when there was no aftmarket love for the rzr. After a year or so the site was huge and grew big time when the S came out. Lots of good people over there and lots of exposure.
I have no problem with them (RZR Forum) or it's members....Even if mcx had announced their possession of a WC on another forum, that would have been better then a sponsor "here" MCX-USA announcing what is some pretty good news on another forum. A forum who's sole existence is based on another manufacturer. I'm not impressed..

·
Registered
527 Posts
It is a test unit. I watched various aftermarket companies loading them up at the demo ride today. Arctic Cat is done with them for now, and the tractor trailer was going back to the factory empty.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
LOL...the guy that posted it over there has 2 post's on that forum. I wonder if that's what Trey wanted. What a lost opportunity. Trey could have done a good write-up w/ picks and solidified his credo as a Wildcatforums.net sponsor by unveiling this here....

In the words of Donald Trump....Your FIRED!!! lol

·
Registered
986 Posts
Oh to be an aftermarket company. Where is Airdam's? I can't imagine why Boost-it didn't just C/P that here though, I get the marketing aspect of it, but honestly, if I was paying to advertise somewhere, I would hit all the spots, starting with the main one for that brand...

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Trey is on the road with the WC to glamis and someone else posted it for him. Dave isn't aware of this site yet, but will be registering here shortly to post more info soon :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
While this is all well and good to roast someone.... It wasn't Trey and we do not have our wildcats yet. Its not like any new info isn't posted the same day someone finds it. Give the guy a break. You guys want blood hehe. Oh and how many people who may get upset over that can afford a turbo and their wildcat? One last thought if the turbo wildcats are smoking the turbo xps lol best place to post it imo then again I have a twisted sense of humour.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly with you TX....They should have made that announcement here!!! 20k members or not. This forum will grow, remember no one even has a WildCat yet and the interest, the hunger that's out there for the WildCat, I think proves that it will be formidable SXS....

We'll there's always "AEROCHARGER" I'm sure they'll be offering something for the WildCat.

Don't hold your breath. When I talked to them about a month ago they person I talked with said that they MIGHT NOT want to even try to make one due to all the issues with their Prowler units. I can't believe they would pass up on this unit but I don't know. I am hoping they will make one for the Wildcat because if they miss this boat???

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trey is on the road with the WC to glamis and someone else posted it for him. Dave isn't aware of this site yet, but will be registering here shortly to post more info soon :)
Thanks for the info.

Wasn't looking to roast MCX just found it odd they posted on RZR forums instead of an Arctic Cat forum about it, but oh well I get it the RZR forum is a huge target audience. Post it on them all and of course include the RZR forum but for god's sake hit the forums that are based on the actual product LOL!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I will be curious to see what K&T does for the Wildcat, their under bed kit for the XP 900 is impressive as it can be! :cool:

·
Registered
508 Posts
I agree it was strange to post it there at all. Usually they cry that "hey this is a rzr forum blah blah blah" .

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
It is a test unit. I watched various aftermarket companies loading them up at the demo ride today. Arctic Cat is done with them for now, and the tractor trailer was going back to the factory empty.
So Who Where The Others

1 - 20 of 56 Posts