Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I went to Red Lodge for the Labor Day weekend to visit family, raft the Yellowstone, ride the trials around Red Lodge and fish the high mountain lakes on Beartooth Pass. Daughter and her family house/dog sat for us and someone came visiting.
IMG_1892.JPG Loaded and headed out for Red Lodge.
IMG_1897 - Copy.JPG Relaxing with family.
IMG_1900 - Copy.JPG Riding the trails.
IMG_1912.JPG Fishing Long Lake on Beartooth Pass.
IMG_1936 - Copy.JPG Meanwhile at home someone came visiting.

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
Great pics! Man, we live in a beautiful country, nice to see different areas.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably a 3 or 4 year old. Daughter said he wasn't even afraid of the barking dogs or her car alarm. Just kept looking in the window and finally wandered off after leaving a pile on the yard. She got 4 more pics of him before he left. He was back Tuesday. May become a problem.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Beautiful pictures, hope you had a great time out there! :)

Yeah, 3 or 4 yrs. old with no fear of people or dogs, I'm afraid that bear is already a problem. :(
Do they make a remote-controlled bear spray dispenser?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Dang! I'll take the thirty or so quail that visited yesterday over having that guy (or gal) peeking in our windows!

When we were planning our trip to the Black Hills this past June I was looking at the trails out of Cooke City, then realized early June was way too early to be poking around the Beartooths.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
[h=2]"Meanwhile back at the ranch."[/h]
The Lone Ranger Did Not Recognize Tonto Disguised As A Door And Shot His Knob Off! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts