Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since i am in the market for a new UTV i figure i better check out this site. I have been around UTV's since my first rhino in 06. I have heavily modified all of my UTV's and recentlt sold them to get a new toy. Will it be a Wildcat? Maybe. I am just scared of the first production year of anything. Been there with the Poolaris RZR and dont want to repeat that mess.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Welcome to the site. Look around and I am sure you'll find some answers to some questions. The ones that aren't answered just ask and I am sure someone will try to get you an answer. Of course until they release the PRODUCTION units we are all just guessing.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Well since i am in the market for a new UTV i figure i better check out this site. I have been around UTV's since my first rhino in 06. I have heavily modified all of my UTV's and recentlt sold them to get a new toy. Will it be a Wildcat? Maybe. I am just scared of the first production year of anything. Been there with the Poolaris RZR and dont want to repeat that mess.
From what I've seen of your previous work I can't wait to see what you do with a wildcat.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Megedesertdiesel!! Another "Black Smoke" guy right here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts