Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas everybody! Once again, I didn't get a Ferrari, and I was pretty good all year, damnit to Hell!!! Hope it's a great one, stay safe.

Reactions: mtgott

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got everything I wanted. Haha... another year in health with the family. Kids grow fast

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
997 Posts
Merry Christmas all!

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
617 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Merry Christmas everybody! Once again, I didn't get a Ferrari, and I was pretty good all year, damnit to Hell!!! Hope it's a great one, stay safe.
hehe... One year, my best friends' family got his Dad a Ferrari for Christmas. They had a REAL Ferrari key made (random pattern) and put it in a nice jewelry box, and put that in a cardboard box that they wrapped for Christmas. They gave him the box and he unwrapped it and found the key. They told him, "The rest of your present in in the garage."
That 50-something-yr. old man ran down the stairs like a little kid and out into the garage, there he found a fine die-cast model of a Ferrari Testarossa sitting in the middle of the garage with a big red bow around it! :cool:
That car, and the key, had a revered place on top of his dresser until the day he passed. NO ONE was allowed to touch his Ferrari but him! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts