Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the average miles people put on there machine. I have a 2016 with 2650
What does everybody else have

·
Registered
146 Posts
‘14 with roughly 1200 on the dash but it’s been on 30’s most of its life so probably more like 14-1500 since the speedo & odometer are off.

·
Registered
655 Posts
My wife's machine is a 15 we bought July of 16 and it has 1900 on it. The first year we put 1k on it and its slowed down the past couple years. Hoping to fix that this year. Bought my machine at the same time and I think I have around 2400 on it.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
16 sport with 2000 miles.

·
Registered
115 Posts
16 trail with 3040 miles & considering I can only use it on weekends 5 months a year, I might have to go apologize to my wife after telling her she was crazy when she said I was on it all the time

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've got a '14 Trail that I bought in '15 as a left-over. I think I'm around 2400 miles on it. When I first got it I was racking the miles pretty quick as we were riding almost every weekend. We got back into kart racing a few years ago, so we're doing that most every weekend in the summer now. We still ride when we can though. When I got it I took the 60 month @ 2.9% interest deal that Cat was offering, and I'll have it paid off in a couple of months. I told my wife the other day "Now that it's paid off I can trade for a new one!" But honestly, I haven't seen anything out there I'd want to trade for - this machine suits me perfectly!

As an aside: It's a Honda - not a Cat - but my neighbor has a gas and oil lease and bought a Pioneer 1000 as a work vehicle for it last spring, about a year ago. He's racked up 8000 miles on it already. His neighbor also has his own gas and oil lease and also has a Pioneer 1000. His is up around 30,000 miles. He's had his machine about three years. They use theirs every single day, 365 days a year. It blows my mind when they tell me the mileage on them!

·
Registered
71 Posts
2016 Trail SE. 11,000 on it. Getting ready for 3rd set of tires. Pretty much only routine maintenance required. Did change out one ball joint and a few A-arm bushing. Most miles put on here in Arizona mountains washouts etc. It takes a beating for sure out here.

·
Registered
246 Posts
'16 WildCat X with 2870 miles and never been touched except routine maintenance. Have new rears I will install at 3,000. Front tires are still 75% remaining tread. Most of the miles were from '17 on after rotator cuff surgery.

rocmoc n AZ

·
Registered
307 Posts
2014 bought in late 2015. Just over 6000 miles on it. Lots and lots and lots and lots of troubles... Definitely a love/hate relationship lol. I love driving it, love the styling, seating position, ride quality, etc. I just never know how its going to bite me next!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts