Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't realize until I picked up my Wildcat, just how far back the first top crossbar on the cage was. That's where I'd planned to mount my rear view mirror. Now I'm not to sure?

Some input on where you are putting your mirrors will be appreciated. The side mirrors are no problem, aside from getting knocked off in the brush. What are you using and where are you getting mirrors? I'm not interested in spending big $$$.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Gumball

·
Vendor
508 Posts
We sell Axia Alloy mirrors, we think they are the best mirror available bar none. I'm running the panoramic 9 inch rear view, with a mount that moves it forward several inches. It works perfect on the Wildcat. Sorry for the low quailty cell phone pics, just wanted to give you an idea of what it looks like... $121

·
Registered
253 Posts
3 panel wink mirror on ebay 11 bucks then the billet mounts for 35 bucks or spend a 100 for the same polaris set up.
It works great on mine.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Side mirrors are going to be tough due to the wide fenders. The only way to have them useable is a really high or really wide to see beyond the fenders. Yosh is going to offer a center rear view to the visor portion our new roof kit.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Tim, need pictures of the new roof kit as soon as you have them!
By the way I bought a Yoshimura 4 into 1 pipe for my brand new 1973 Kawasaki Z1. Does that mean I'm the longest term customer you have? Also still have the Z1!

Dwight

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like the roof line in the front as it comes down some from the top to break some of the direct sun---Looks good---I have a set of your duals on a KFX VForce 700---I've had HMF, Stock, and Pro Circuit titanium t-4's and now I've gone back to the Yoshi's as my personal favorite.

Happy

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks for the compliment Happy.
I like the roof line in the front as it comes down some from the top to break some of the direct sun---Looks good---I have a set of your duals on a KFX VForce 700---I've had HMS, Stock, and Pro Circuit titanium t-4's and now I've gone back to the Yoshi's as my personal favorite.

Happy

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rear View Mirror problem solved.

Not being able to afford much of the high dollar stuff showing up on the forum, I went to that famous around the world "racing" store, Pep Boys. None of the boys were available so I had to look for myself. Found a nice 5 panel mirror for $17+. Clamped it on and it works fine.

Gumball

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
rear view mirror problem solved.

Not being able to afford much of the high dollar stuff showing up on the forum, i went to that famous around the world "racing" store, pep boys. None of the boys were available so i had to look for myself. Found a nice 5 panel mirror for $17+. Clamped it on and it works fine.

Gumball
haha . You just let everybody know where i shop. I have one of those 5 panel mirrors on each of my utvs. Pep boys has all kinds of things there. Led lights, switchs, intake tubes, k&n air filters plus much much more at a good price.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts