Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are planning on going again Mar 19 - 30, 2020. Last time we stayed at Slickrock Campground. Let me know if you're interested in joining us for a few days.

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
We are still working on our plan for next winter. A late March visit to Moab might work for us.

·
Registered
357 Posts
We are planning on going again Mar 19 - 30, 2020. Last time we stayed at Slickrock Campground. Let me know if you're interested in joining us for a few days.

I'll be out there March 27-April 3. There might be another MN guy coming out as well.
Portal RV resort

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
Portal is nice!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a quick update. We will be arriving on the 19th of March and heading back on the 30th. Checking in to see who has made plans to go.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just a quick update. We will be arriving on the 19th of March and heading back on the 30th. Checking in to see who has made plans to go.
Ivan and I will not be able to go this year. Sure wish we could though. Moab is defiantly on our bucket list.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just tried to go and Moab just turned us away. The hotel wouldn't even let us check in with reservations. Yesterday they placed some serious restrictions on hotels and even primitive camping.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes, reading hotel, restaurants, rv parks closing down due to covid 19. Primitive camping I think I read 200ft. campsite separation
apart for camping sites.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I called the RV park I am staying with in May, the lady told me all RV parks are closed until April 2nd, there are restricitions for primitive camping. She said somethin about city access only to Moab residents. I definitely would check with city before travelin to have some fun.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We just left there this morning.They closed the last campground. Trails are open but no place to stay. Spending the rest of our stay at little Sahara.

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Really sorry to hear people's trips are being disrupted by all this. Hopefully this whole thing settles down soon, whjen you're my age you can't afford to waste any time, especially summer in the north. Best of luck and good health to all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You might check the last I heard all the campgrounds hotels and restaurants are closed in Moab except for takeout food from the restaurants

1 - 19 of 19 Posts