Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the "can't miss" event of the year!
Rally on the Rocks
400 entrants last year. Mostly Polaris.
Let's see how many Cats turn up this year.
Who's in?

Reactions: cager

·
Registered
26 Posts
We will be there the 12th thru the 18th with both of our Wildcats.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Question is this a hard core rock climbing event or can a novice sxs owner that plays a lot in the sand and would like to try Moab UT. (my bucket list think)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Anyone can go. Pretty much an easy route around anything you don't feel comfortable on.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Shawn, this is Todd we met at Thanksgiving.
We will get in to Moab Sat. night on the 11th so we can get some extra rides in before the ROTR starts. If you want to join us let me know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that when we checked a week ago on motels/hotels they were pretty booked...So we called on condo rentals and there were several available. We paid less than what several of the brand name motels/hotels wanted for a queen room for our 3 room condo in Rim Village.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Todd i will see what i can do been working in Bakersfield ca alot and been super busy so i might just make the event but i do want to make it there to hang with you guys again

·
Registered
26 Posts
I understand completely. It's a 1200 mi trip for us so we are trying to get in as many days of riding as possible. It's just the 4 of us and our two WC's so we can adjust our rides as needed. Saw your TG pics looked like you all had a great time.

·
Registered
840 Posts
And remember after the event is over people tend to stick around. I won't be home til it's just getting over this year. Probably go for a day or two anyway.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Where do I go to look for camping spots
It was a last minute decision to go for us last year and we stayed right there in the arena with our toyhauler. No hookups but it was nice being right by where everything is happening. We have no reservations so if we go we will camp there again this year:eek:

·
Registered
234 Posts
We will be there Wednesday night. We are camping in the arena as well. Great time last year, looking forward to another one!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Schedule changed. Ill be home the whole week.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts