Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport 700
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Wildcat sport 700 that I got in November of 2020. It's super fun to drive, I love it so far and haven't had any problems. I just want to know of any good starting mods to add to my rig. I have some of the basics like front and rear windshield, roof, front led light bar, Warn winch, and a rear chase light. I plan on getting an HMF exhaust for it sometime soon, and maybe some lighted whips also.

Just asking if anyone has any recommendations on good starting mods.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Seats are the best comfort item......

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
At some point you will want to upgrade your suspension (springs). The OEM ones are not very good.

·
Registered
2015 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport 700
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet! Thanks for the ideas

·
Registered
125 Posts
The Speedwerx secondary spring is one of the best bang-for-the-buck items you can add, IMHO. It makes the biggest improvement in downhill engine braking, but it helps clutch performance all around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 Wildcat sport 700 that I got in November of 2020. It's super fun to drive, I love it so far and haven't had any problems. I just want to know of any good starting mods to add to my rig. I have some of the basics like front and rear windshield, roof, front led light bar, Warn winch, and a rear chase light. I plan on getting an HMF exhaust for it sometime soon, and maybe some lighted whips also.

Thanks!

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts