Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
I deleted one of your threads, no duplicates please. IMO, OEM belts are the best option.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've got a Moose belt on my '14 Trail. Normally I absolutely go with OEM belts, but with the covid lockdown going on I bought the Moose belt from a buddy of mine about a year ago that runs his own ATV/snowmobile repair shop. I honestly can't see any difference in performance between that and the OEM belt, and I put a good many miles on it last summer. I haven't done my spring service on my machine yet for this year, but as good as it works I don't expect to see any belt wear.

·
Registered
2015 Wildcat Sport Ltd
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a Moose belt on my '14 Trail. Normally I absolutely go with OEM belts, but with the covid lockdown going on I bought the Moose belt from a buddy of mine about a year ago that runs his own ATV/snowmobile repair shop. I honestly can't see any difference in performance between that and the OEM belt, and I put a good many miles on it last summer. I haven't done my spring service on my machine yet for this year, but as good as it works I don't expect to see any belt wear.
Do you have part number?

·
Registered
2015 Wildcat Sport Ltd
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have part number?
For the Moose belt? I'm having trouble verifying the previous owner's belt that came with my 2015 sport part #1142-0552. Most sites say it's for 2015-2016 wildcat X 1000 0823-496.

·
Registered
125 Posts
No idea on the Moose part number. I told my buddy what I wanted, he ordered it, and I put it on. I didn't pay any attention to the part number, and threw the sleeve away right after I put it on. Sorry, I can't help you with that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts