·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: JackRabbit

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I have to admit I am a RZR fan and that the RZR is the benchmark SXS period but damn the RZR now looks like a tank when seen near a Wildcat.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Pictures are great where is the commentary! Post up your overall thoughts please sir.

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doors never came open when they weren't supposed to. Paddles worked great. My overall comments remain basically the same as they were from the demo ride. Check my demo ride thread out for even more details.
I adjusted the compression clickers stiffer on front and rear shocks and that was an improvement for me. I would like even more high speed compression damping in the rear. It has more body roll than i'd like - It isn't bad, I just want less. The rear end slides laterally pretty easy. I think I would make the straight line stability a little better at the sacrifice of slide initiation.
The engine feels better on this unit that what I remember my demo unit feeling like. That said, this IS a demo unit, maybe more seat time is the only difference. The bottom and mid-range power is very respectable. High rpm power is where it lacks.
Overall it was very fun to drive!

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wasn't driving it there, and didn't even notice! My guy who was driving said it didn't get latched - his fault. We drive the car hard all weekend and the doors never came open on me.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I wasn't driving it there, and didn't even notice! My guy who was driving said it didn't get latched - his fault. We drive the car hard all weekend and the doors never came open on me.
Nobody is driving it there, maybe the crane operator forgot to close the door after attaching the cable to the top of the cage??????

:p

·
Banned
441 Posts
The longer the travel on any machine will tend to have alot of roll,unless it is wider and stiffer sprung.Your feeling the extra travel at the same width.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That kawasaki 4 looks butt ugly!

·
Registered
508 Posts
If i wanted a 4 seater it would be the T4.

·
Registered
161 Posts
If i wanted a 4 seater it would be the T4.
Why is that? It has very little wheel travel and tops out at 55mph. Do you need the tighter turning radius?

I had the Kawa 750 Brute Force and wasn't happy with the quality at all. I bought a Polaris 850XP and have never regretted it.

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Different subject for this thread but the T4 works very well overall. And, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One man's favorite is despised by another.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Doors never came open when they weren't supposed to. Paddles worked great. My overall comments remain basically the same as they were from the demo ride. Check my demo ride thread out for even more details.
I adjusted the compression clickers stiffer on front and rear shocks and that was an improvement for me. I would like even more high speed compression damping in the rear. It has more body roll than i'd like - It isn't bad, I just want less. The rear end slides laterally pretty easy. I think I would make the straight line stability a little better at the sacrifice of slide initiation.
The engine feels better on this unit that what I remember my demo unit feeling like. That said, this IS a demo unit, maybe more seat time is the only difference. The bottom and mid-range power is very respectable. High rpm power is where it lacks.
Overall it was very fun to drive!
I did read it was just making sure plus its just something else to do while the rest of us folks wait for ours!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Why is that? It has very little wheel travel and tops out at 55mph. Do you need the tighter turning radius?

I had the Kawa 750 Brute Force and wasn't happy with the quality at all. I bought a Polaris 850XP and have never regretted it.
Its limited to 55 but you can send the ecu in to have all the limiters removed. Wheel travel is also not as important to us on the east coast either. Overall toughness is though.

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its limited to 55 but you can send the ecu in to have all the limiters removed. Wheel travel is also not as important to us on the east coast either. Overall toughness is though.
The T4 can go 63 mph with our ecu reflash.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts