Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! So I just purchased a 2012 wildcat 1000 ho and it came with a digitune already installed (among other performance items). I've searched high and low for documentation and can't find anything anywhere. I would like to know how to use it. In particular there's a mode button on it. Does this do anything? Is there certain performance presets I can cycle through? I understand this is basically plug and play but there must be something you can change. Not that I would but curious minds want to know lol. Any help would be great and if someone has manuals or literature for this it would be even greater! Thanks again everyone! Also, did muzzys go out of business?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
The mode button will let you select different settings or colors....the different colors are for different area that the controller will adjust fuel settings. For example push the mode button and the green will flash which happens to be the low speed or idle settings, then push + or - to add or subtract fuel...push mode again and it will go to a different color or area of fuel adjustment and so on. Muzzy did close but the controller is made by Dobeck and they make all the fuel controllers that have "3 buttons".

I bet someone on here will have the original Muzzy instruction that will tell what color does what...I no longer have them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So would there really be a need for me to adjust it ever?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I won't fiddle with it then lol but ya maybe someone will have the manual just in case

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Is it the regular digitune or digitune pro

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Regular digitune

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I will look for instructions tomorrow if I remember

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Pm me an email address and I will send pics of instructions, it's just 2 pages

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet thank you! Will do

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I sent the email let me know if you got it and can read the instructions

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup I got it. Looks good and thank you very much! Haven't been able to find them anywhere

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Cool. Welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
You happen to still have these instructions by chance I have same exact wildcat and tuner and can’t fine instructions anywhere I know this post is old but maybe you still have them

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
You happen to still have these instructions by chance I have same exact wildcat and tuner and can’t fine instructions anywhere I know this post is old but maybe you still have them
patrick hasn't been on the forum the past 8 months...maybe someone else will reply...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hopefully someone has it cause I so far I have 3 sets of numbers for the tunes with all being from reliable sources but I’m dealing with some issues with my wildcat and trying to sort out tuner as being an issue and had one tuner tell me to just throw it away and buy a power commander lol

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
I believe someone years back (DRock), posted how to use the tuner in laymen's terms. I'll try to find it and give you a link to it, otherwise I will take pictures of it, (I printed it off way back then) and post it on here. Plus, I also have the original instructions because I have one myself, so I can put that on here too. Hang tight.

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Here is the link. Not sure what you have for a machine, but the info should apply to anything. Dobeck AFR+ Explained (Wildcat Trail Specific)
If you need me to take pictures of the original instructions and post on here for you, let me know. Not sure which tuner you have, mine is an AFR+ Gen4. If the info I provided doesn't help, try going to Dobeck Performances website. I checked and they have instructions on how to use whatever tuner you may have.

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is the link. Not sure what you have for a machine, but the info should apply to anything. Dobeck AFR+ Explained (Wildcat Trail Specific)
If you need me to take pictures of the original instructions and post on here for you, let me know. Not sure which tuner you have, mine is an AFR+ Gen4. If the info I provided doesn't help, try going to Dobeck Performances website. I checked and they have instructions on how to use whatever tuner you may have.
thank you very much for the help after calling and talking to a couple different places and tune shops thinking I’m going with a power commander Instead for more adjustment

1 - 20 of 20 Posts