Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$48 Bluetooth sound bar (for home entertainment). Can not believe how well it works. Very loud with little distortion at max volume. Not waterproof but it got rained on quite a bit. I just spliced a 12v cigarette lighter plug to the power cord. Mounted with two 1-1/2" "minis" or conduit clamps from Lowe's. Works perfect for me because I just wanted to Bluetooth my music from my phone anyway.

Soundbar 1.jpg
Soundbar with top on.jpg
Soundbar mount.jpg
Soundbar power plug.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I think the power supply put out 13v dc, close enough. Thats a good point though, not all of them are. A couple I looked at were 28v. This was the cheapest I could find. I have used it on several long rides now, still works flawlessly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What a great idea........I had to have one..... but with FM radio.........found a 37" Bluetooth bar with FM, USB, and SD slot on Amazon for $85..and it was 12volts also......so far very happy with it

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Going to check out ebay and see what they got....wife has bluetooth.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Check out the Beatblock if you want minimum size and great sound. Use one in the golf cart and Bluetooth xmsirius off the tablet, so loud I can heart it 50yds away easily. Your idea is much cheaper though, got any sound clips?...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts