Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$48 Bluetooth sound bar (for home entertainment). Can not believe how well it works. Very loud with little distortion at max volume. Not waterproof but it got rained on quite a bit. I just spliced a 12v cigarette lighter plug to the power cord. Mounted with two 1-1/2" "minis" or conduit clamps from Lowe's. Works perfect for me because I just wanted to Bluetooth my music from my phone anyway.

Motor vehicle Windshield Automotive exterior Vehicle Glass

Vehicle Motor vehicle Windshield Car Automotive exterior

Pipe Vehicle

Vehicle Car Auto part Off-road vehicle Subcompact car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I think the power supply put out 13v dc, close enough. Thats a good point though, not all of them are. A couple I looked at were 28v. This was the cheapest I could find. I have used it on several long rides now, still works flawlessly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What a great idea........I had to have one..... but with FM radio.........found a 37" Bluetooth bar with FM, USB, and SD slot on Amazon for $85..and it was 12volts also......so far very happy with it

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Going to check out ebay and see what they got....wife has bluetooth.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Check out the Beatblock if you want minimum size and great sound. Use one in the golf cart and Bluetooth xmsirius off the tablet, so loud I can heart it 50yds away easily. Your idea is much cheaper though, got any sound clips?...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.