Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
27,593 Posts
Looks are always deceiving. It does look good, however it could break in another mile. If you got 1500 miles out of a belt, call it good and change it out for a new one. Use that one for a spare.

Reactions: vindex1963

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks are always deceiving. It does look good, however it could break in another mile. If you got 1500 miles out of a belt, call it good and change it out for a new one. Use that one for a spare.
I'll buy a new one and save this old one, something I should have done a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
I just put one on at every 1000 miles and put 2 new secondary rollers in the driven clutch. Cheap insurance.

Reactions: vindex1963

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Looks fine to me, I'd run it another 1,500 miles, put a new one on & keep it for a spare.
Belts are like tires, it greatly depends on how you drive as to how long they last.

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
I'm probably going to jinx myself by saying this, but my 2014 has over 5,100 miles on the original belt. I bought a new one about 5 years ago that sits in a tote in my toy hauler. I keep saying I'm going to put it on and get it broke in, but you see how that has gone. lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm probably going to jinx myself by saying this, but my 2014 has over 5,100 miles on the original belt. I bought a new one about 5 years ago that sits in a tote in my toy hauler. I keep saying I'm going to put it on and get it broke in, but you see how that has gone. lol
Lol im the same way, my last quad had over 5000 miles, original belt, bought a new belt to on at about 2400 miles and gave it still new with the cardboard on it to the guy who bought the quad

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts