Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just signed on I'm Elaine and hubby is angry! I ordered the Wildcat and it's finally here. Hubby is only angry cause I've created all this work for him. I'm a little on the short side so he's modified an adjustable seat for me. I'm not sitting in the passengers seat all the time. We're from Alberta Canada and are in the process of setting up our cat and heading south for the month of Feb. Need to brake it in and can't wait till spring. So hope to come across some of you out there.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Welcome to the forum! So is yours one of the first regular production run units, or did you get one of the dealer demo units with the numbered plaque in it??

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Elaine!!! Congrats on the new ride! I am sure that "Hubby" is enjoying every minute working on your WC !

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dentless; we got our dealer demo #131. 0 miles on it so not demoed by anyone. We do have to pay more than you guys though. In Canada their $18,900 plus shipping and PDI so outch :pat:.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome & Enjoy The New Ride

·
Registered
545 Posts
Welcome and congrats,does it have Ur name on the plaque between the seats? Was it ordered or dealer demo he sold u? Demo not meaning its been demod ,just their 1st one.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum®©(Rabbit trademark) Enjoy, don't crash and give up your opinions:cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts