Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my cat about 5 days ago and finally took it out/to the farm for some real fun, I really dont understand any of the post that say its underpowered. weve had a a-rzr , rapror 700, ect. so its not likr we dont know what a/quick toy feels like. mabey some of the cats run better than others? but im extremly happy with how ours runs. We do live on flat land so i cant say how i like it in the sand yet. i lovvvvve this cat

·
Registered
146 Posts
Congrats on being happy with your new toy! We took ours out for its first ride last weekend and I agree, I have no complaints (except the stupid glove box). After seeing all the tire issues, we will be getting new tires for ours.

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I AGREE. THEY DO RUN GOOD UNLESS YOU ARE A SPEED DEMON. :eclipsee::goldcup:

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I tawt i saw a putty tat. I did i did. Badolput.jpg

·
Registered
396 Posts
i got my cat about 5 days ago and finally took it out/to the farm for some real fun, I really dont understand any of the post that say its underpowered. weve had a a-rzr , rapror 700, ect. so its not likr we dont know what a/quick toy feels like. mabey some of the cats run better than others? but im extremly happy with how ours runs. We do live on flat land so i cant say how i like it in the sand yet. i lovvvvve this cat
Congrats being a new owner.

I to saw a lot of power potental. It was not quite as fast or ninnble off the line or around corners as My Pilot, but the suspension blew me away.

I also found the push problem cna be greatly reduced in 4x4. Also to get it to slide around corners better or if you feel it bogg a little on a hill, Just you blip the throttle just before a corner Or on the hill and it will help to get it to back shift better.

But do your self a favor, check every bolt, especially on the body areas for tighness, I found quite a few that needed snugging.

Also if you have any rocks, roots or pebbles any where you ride in, make sure you ge your Cat a new set of Paws

View attachment 1999 View attachment 2000 View attachment 2001

Mike

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I AGREE. THEY DO RUN GOOD UNLESS YOU ARE A SPEED DEMON. :eclipsee::goldcup:
lol i am a speed demon acually, we own a/viper, gt/500 and a couple othet fun things, it may be my emagination but our cat just seems to run better than the first one i test rode when it got to the dealership!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts