Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hahah awesome video. Everyone needs to watch the whole thing. At the 2:45 mark he'll explain something to get more speed out of it... ;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Redman,
Thanks for the awesome video. Can't wait to hear what you have found out about them.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thanks RedMan......awesome vid....looked like a total gas!

·
Registered
55 Posts
It was that same area where it mangled my prowler XTZ and popped the head gaskets.

Pretty incredible on how smooth it looks. Did you make any adjustments to the shocks?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't adjust anything but I think the AC guys had made adjustments for the area. Thats one of the nice features, the suspension is VERY adjustable.
Most of us are going to need to brush up on the subject so we can get the most out of the Wildcat.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thanks Looks Like You Had A Much Better Area To Ride:cool:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
4Nines - I would say in terms of suspension there are no competitors. The travel and adjustability are phenominal. In terms of seat of the pants power its a bit deceiving. Because you are lower to the ground and your butt is basically at the center of gravity you are not being tossed around as much as most rigs. When you tromp the pedal and take off you know you are moving fast but being so close to the center of gravity with suspension like this it doesnt translate to a viseral feeling like the XP.

My take is this, most of these rigs are pretty fast, hell my RZR S does 63mph. Not many places I can get it up to that speed for very long. My first gen RZR is pretty fast too but its suspension basically means you seldom ever tap its top end. The difference is that this rig has the suspension that will let you run it at those higher speeds. I think that will translate to a higher average speed all the way around if that makes sense.

I'm sure the first thing everyone wants to see a drag race between an XP and a Wildcat. Frankly I suspect they will be a close tie. Now if you throw in some nasty woops and few ruts and rocks I'm going to put my money on the rig with the best suspension that lets it run faster through that terrain.

If I had to chose superior suspension of over top end speed I go suspension every time without hesitation.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts