Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I looked through the forums and found how a lot of people hooked up there harness bar to the rectangle tube behind the seats, under the plastic. It just didn't sit right with me, so I wanted to go with the dragon fire harness bar. After a lot of searching on google, most people are out of it, some say they have it, but when I call to confirm I get shipping dates anywhere from a month to two months out. My guess is they don't know when or IF they will get them. It doesn't appear that dragon fire makes them anymore for my 2015 Wildcat Sport Limited (New to me, 50 hours total on it). So I decided to make my own in that style. Armed with my trusty 4" 20v Dewalt grinder, some steel I picked up today, my drill press, and my cheap splaterbox welder, I set out to do just that... I'm pleased with the end result, just have to take it to work to use a real welder tomorrow now that I have it all tacked together. Then off to powdercoat.

Automotive exterior Gun barrel Auto part Wood Air gun
Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior Gadget Font

·
Registered
AC WC X LTD, Dragonfire harness, snorkel, 5k winch, Bad Dawg box, AJ Tubguards, billet door latches
97 Posts
Great work and thanks for documenting! I know your pain … I went through the exact same thought process but I found a Dragonfire harness bar at a Canadian vendor. I think it was the last in existence!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts