Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking the other day of what accessories I'd get FIRST if I had to start over again. I would definitely get all the ones I already have (except maybe the a arm guards, not sure theyre doing much). It may sound funny, but the two most indispensable items Ive gotten are actually my LED lightbars and the rearview mirror. several times Ive gotten caught in the woods late at night, and my whimpy headlights would not have cut it. the rearview has helped me back up so many times as well, and since I have a 7.5 inch LED facing rear, I can do it even in the black of night.I have several other items, I'm going to add, and everything , of course, is "essential" LOL, but those are the ones that Ive used the most to get me out of jams. soon I will upgrade Headlights to HID, and add exhaust, fuel control, and intake, flares and either door panels or full doors. keeping the mud out is the next most essential thing for me. My buggy slings it!! Let me know exactly what you couldnt live without, if you could add only 2 items.

·
Administrator
27,673 Posts
What I don't see on your list, is the first thing you should have bought, and still need to buy - harnesses. That should be anyone's number one buy/mod. The rest is just stuff. Harnesses just might save your life one day. If you have them, you didn't list them.

Reactions: kjun kat and bblitz

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Well speaking from my trail, i would say my ajs flares and my bighorn tires.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Harnesses for me. I've only had one ride on my wildcat trail so far, but I have rolled a RZR in the past. I would not own one of these without a good set of harnesses.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Wouldn't want to ride without my aluminum skids, or without my mud flares......Haven't used my winch but wouldn't be without it, seat belts seem fine to me, saw a girl flip and roll her Trail on a video and they held her in good. Rear view mirror is just for the road to see whats behind me, useless other than that.

Reactions: kjun kat

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Thank God I live in Amerika with so many choices and if you've got money to spend then two mods would never do. Each one i have serves a specific purpose. Id have to say my favorite two are my portable bar and grill.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Power steering and custom cage!!

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
if i can count them as one my 14" a/c black magic rims front/back and my 29" bighorns gave me the lift/raise up i needed for ground clearance...without them my rides in colorado would be no fun...i guess the second (if permitted) believe it or not would be the bimini top...the sun out here at 9400' to 14k' is intense...

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Thank God I live in Amerika with so many choices and if you've got money to spend then two mods would never do. Each one i have serves a specific purpose. Id have to say my favorite two are my portable bar and grill.
I like the way you think.

So far id say my tires and gun case, power steering and winch are up there though

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Power steering is awesome!lol. I feel secure with the seatbelt. How much safer would I be with harnesses? Now one thin I would like is an adjustable seat. I would never go without winches. I have front and rear. I ain't getting stuck! Haha! But I rarely use them because the trail is such a bad ass mofo!

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
A good set of hiking boots for when all else fails......

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
A good set of hiking boots for when all else fails......
Can I add a case of beer to those boots for the big walk, boots come in pairs so I guess it only qualifies as one object! LOL

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Can I add a case of beer to those boots for the big walk, boots come in pairs so I guess it only qualifies as one object! LOL
Use a pressurized camel-back system for refreshment containment, It cuts down on weight and saves having to dispose of the cans :cool:

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Still like my portable Bar & Grill set - They both fit nicely in the back of the Trail and.... you can make your cocktail and if shaken is what you want - put the made cocktail back in the kit and trunk area - drive for 10 minutes, pull over, then serve.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Still like my portable Bar & Grill set - They both fit nicely in the back of the Trail and.... you can make your cocktail and if shaken is what you want - put the made cocktail back in the kit and trunk area - drive for 10 minutes, pull over, then serve.
I would have though your warranty card and trailer were the two things you couldn't live without. Bazinga!

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I would have though your warranty card and trailer were the two things you couldn't live without. Bazinga!
Hah..thought everyone knew..i use ball in hitch adaptor on rear and just tow the trailer oaround on the trail...that way its closeby and saves me time having to load it!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
You need a travel trailer in tow with a pit crew from D&D Racing.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I'm loaded up with tools, prybars, water, spare parts if something goes wrong. But been lucky and get off trails to find problems usually.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts