Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It unloaded off the truck this morning. They don't have a vin # plaque or anything special

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That is awesome!! Can't wait to see some pics of that thing ripping up the Coral Pinks..................

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
And so much for them shipping to the closest dealer first and working out from there. And so much for them going by preorder date. We had some of the last demo rides out here in the West and it still seems they are hitting here first. But hopefully only a week or so before the North and East get theirs. Looks like maybe they did pay some attention to where the riding season is in full swing though.......................

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I just got one. They dealer got mine and two others delivered this morning. The driver said he delivered 5 in Salt Lake City yesterday and was heading to Washington to deliver the rest.

Coral Pinks is to far for me to go when ST. Anthony and Little Sahara is closer.

There is no VIN# plaque on them. I think my VIN# was 303### I can't remember the last 3 #'s

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
And so much for them shipping to the closest dealer first and working out from there. And so much for them going by preorder date. We had some of the last demo rides out here in the West and it still seems they are hitting here first. But hopefully only a week or so before the North and East get theirs. Looks like maybe they did pay some attention to where the riding season is in full swing though.......................
LOL whatever dude, now UT and Washington are "west" as in AZ and SoCal and you can't give up that "we are more important" crap.

As few of us as there are on this forum there is no way for us to know where they have and haven't arrived so far and many preorder guys got floor demos so they arent exactly hawking the dealer anymore to see if any more have shown up.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I can't find the thread I posted in about ship date, but my AC friend said the first units would go to the west coast, or dealers out west because this time of the year was their busiest riding time. Looks like he was right:D. Hope you guys out west get yours asap, that means I get mine sooner!

Dwight

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Congrats On The New Ride
NEED PICS:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Dwight have you heard anything from Bert's ??

I can't find the thread I posted in about ship date, but my AC friend said the first units would go to the west coast, or dealers out west because this time of the year was their busiest riding time. Looks like he was right:D. Hope you guys out west get yours asap, that means I get mine sooner!

Dwight

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
LOL whatever dude, now UT and Washington are "west" as in AZ and SoCal and you can't give up that "we are more important" crap.

As few of us as there are on this forum there is no way for us to know where they have and haven't arrived so far and many preorder guys got floor demos so they arent exactly hawking the dealer anymore to see if any more have shown up.
LOL Chris! Do you own a map?

I personally believe that Utah and Washington are very much West compared the the rest of the country and the Iraq, such as..........

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Yeah but how do you KNOW that Canada isn't getting them or other eastern states JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME.

Odds are they are fanning out the same as before. If SoCal and AZ were so important then Utah and Washington would be still waiting. Instead they are getting them and you are waiting.

:confused:

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great news!!! Are there any differences you can tell from first run?
I was driving by the dealer on my way to work and seen the truck there so I pulled in and watched them unload it. So I really didn't get to look that close. I did see there is no plaque between the seats with the VIN #

Reactions: wvabeer

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Snce the shit can't climb a dune according to most on here from out west it would seem they wouldn't be in a hurry for you guys to get them, may as well delay to you before all the bad reviews from you guys hit and squash sales.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Tx what are you babblin about I have not been out to glamis yet! No doom and gloom till the bunny reports!:31:

·
Registered
545 Posts
@ tx, my ordered cat hasn't shown,but we did get dealers unit for the wife,still waiting! @ A-cat congrats, I'm gripping my dealer out for telling me it would have a plaque on it,cause I would have got his and made my wife wait!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts