Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
515C9FCA-00DE-4FB5-B634-FD7151A3379D.jpeg

I just wanted to share with all of you that Sasquatch past away last night a few you knew him from the Glamis meets he was 10 and a half years old he’ll be missed so much he was from our second litter and just like his dad except wasn’t the best watch dog and not mean...lol

Reactions: Gerqui

·
Administrator
27,592 Posts
View attachment 242455

I just wanted to share with all of you that Sasquatch past away last night a few you knew him from the Glamis meets he was 10 and a half years old he’ll be missed so much he was from our second litter and just like his dad except wasn’t the best watch dog and not mean...lol
WOW, so sorry to hear this Scoob......

·
Registered
403 Posts
Sorry to hear that Scooby, he will be missed in camp for sure

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
So sorry for your loss Scooby. Being a fellow dog lover, I know how much it hurts to lose a close friend like that. I hope when you remember back to all the time he was with you, that it brings more smiles then tears. Take care

·
Premium Member
7,560 Posts
if you click on the yellow box above the pic and then click on the pic the pic is even better...kinda see his soul...the more you like dogs the less you like people!...rip
Sasquatch...

·
Registered
561 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. It's always hard losing one of the fur-kids. When I had to put my last dog down a couple of years ago due to lymphoma, I wasn't sure IF I was going to get another one... Made it one month, then found a rescue dog at a local shelter. ;)

Still miss ol' Champ, but Sundance is a great dog and is my new best-buddy! :D

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
I feel for you. I know the heart ache you are going through. I lost my best friend and companion of 14 yrs a month ago. I hope where ever they are they are having a good time. DSCN3582.JPG

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry to hear that Scoob

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
We had the pleasure of meeting Sasquatch this past Feb. So sorry for your loss, he looked like a true gentle giant.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
2353FBAA-CCB3-49BC-8839-C8F6824D0FC3.jpeg that big head to the right is my daughters dog and my buddy. We found out last week he has bladder cancer. Have an appointment with the doc this next Monday to let us know what the next step will be. Like I told my wife we’re not giving up early on him. We’ll do whatever it takes to help him.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all he’s missed every day don’t know if his brother misses him or happy that he gets all the attention now and leftovers that he doesn’t have to share

1 - 18 of 18 Posts