Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got the call at 2pm that cat was in,lucky my dealer is so nice,he had it prepped and ready by close of business now my wife is bappy she can have her keys back. Now we have 2 to maintance and buy accesories for! Great!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So now you have a spare crank for a bunny? Easter is coming you know, here is your chance to score points!

:p
Tx is urs in yet, we are going to Sabine atv park in burkville probably get there around 7:30 Friday night and leave sun morning around 10. Where r u at in tx? During mud nats we r staying in a cabin down the road at river run, mud nats has gotten to crowded waiting 3-5 hrs on the highline just to get to camp,so we r riding at riverrun instead. Then plan mudjam @ river run may 3-6.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Tx is urs in yet, we are going to Sabine atv park in burkville probably get there around 7:30 Friday night and leave sun morning around 10. Where r u at in tx? During mud nats we r staying in a cabin down the road at river run, mud nats has gotten to crowded waiting 3-5 hrs on the highline just to get to camp,so we r riding at riverrun instead. Then plan mudjam @ river run may 3-6.
I am in the Clear Lake area. Not too far from you in Orange, about 90 miles or so.

Mine was supposed to ship on the 27th and I went in the 28th and they said that it did ship on the 27th but they do not know exactly when it will show. It shows I am ready to fetch it, dunno if it will be by this weekend. I was going to take it to Shiloh for its break-in.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am in the Clear Lake area. Not too far from you in Orange, about 90 miles or so.

Mine was supposed to ship on the 27th and I went in the 28th and they said that it did ship on the 27th but they do not know exactly when it will show. It shows I am ready to fetch it, dunno if it will be by this weekend. I was going to take it to Shiloh for its break-in.
Cool I use to work at Texas yamaha off of Spencer and 45.well Shiloh will break it in! If u never have been to river run u have to try it out for mud jam,its my favorite that's within 4 hr drive.is there any parks down 288 toward angleton,that's ager I'm from, what about parks 1 or 2 hrs on west or nortside of Houston,is like to explore a new park or two this year.I've been to crosby don't like it there.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lathon is donating a crank! You are so kind to the fuzzies!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Cool I use to work at Texas yamaha off of Spencer and 45.well Shiloh will break it in! If u never have been to river run u have to try it out for mud jam,its my favorite that's within 4 hr drive.is there any parks down 288 toward angleton,that's ager I'm from, what about parks 1 or 2 hrs on west or nortside of Houston,is like to explore a new park or two this year.I've been to crosby don't like it there.
Spring Creek up in Spring closed, it was more of an ATV park though. There are mud parks around I don't care much for them, Crosby is more for partying than anything. The best closest park is General Sams in Huntsville. You can go directly north from Orange and go to Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer, you would like that one it is Shiloh x 100.

All the parks within 1 or 2 hours are mud parks. Nothing to the south down towards Angleton/Lake Jackson/Freeport that I know of.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Tx and Lathon.....I am going to be moving to the hill country...like Marble Falls, LLano area in the not to distance future....how far is this from you guys?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Thats a great area to live, Marble Falls is about 240 miles from me its on the other side of Austin. I am between Houston and Galveston off I-45.

My Wildcat is in they are assembling it now trying to get them to get it all done for delivery tomorrow, if so its Shiloh Ridge on saturday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts