Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up Team? I've been out of it for a while recovering from a sports injury but thought I'd drop in to say hello and share a link of the article written on my rig. Check out the latest issue of UTV Sports Magazine at utvsportsmag.com (full link below). Find it under the feature article titled 'Wildcat!'

It may also be upcoming in print in Sand Sports magazine. It was a ton of fun doing the photo shoot and working with the legend Neal Rideout.

Let me know what you think!

UTV Sports Magazine

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Thats really cool, congrats

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Beautiful ride! The only thing missing is me behind the wheel! Congrats!

·
Administrator
27,868 Posts
Very cool! Congrats!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
VERY NlCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT PICTURES AND WRITE UP. THE POWER OUT IN THE SAND IS JUST AWESOME. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Great article. Sweet machine!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
What's up Team? I've been out of it for a while recovering from a sports injury but thought I'd drop in to say hello and share a link of the article written on my rig. Check out the latest issue of UTV Sports Magazine at utvsportsmag.com (full link below). Find it under the feature article titled 'Wildcat!'

It may also be upcoming in print in Sand Sports magazine. It was a ton of fun doing the photo shoot and working with the legend Neal Rideout.

Let me know what you think!

UTV Sports Magazine
Great story, but they didnt mention what there thoughts were on how it rode. Did you not give them a ride to really feel the suspension and power??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Very nice car, congrats on article

·
Registered
488 Posts
Great write up. Congratulations on the feature.

·
Registered
873 Posts
WOW, That's just super cool. Nice machine ..

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great story, but they didnt mention what there thoughts were on how it rode. Did you not give them a ride to really feel the suspension and power??
Honestly, they would not ride in it with me. I think I kind of scared him a bit with my antics. The thing rides wheelies too and I don't think Neal was going to appreciate that capability after launching it off the face that let me get the wheels up. I'll certainly let you get first hand knowledge of its ride next year JBL

Sure had to look through a lot of poo crap to get to it.
Like most good things in life, you gotta sift through the rough crap to find the diamond.

Thanks all for the positive responses. I really dig this thing!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts