Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_1356.JPG

Looking to put the cat back together and I am in need of a few parts. I don't want to update just put it back stock and run it another year.

Here is a parts list:

1. Walker evans front shock
2. Driver side lower a-arm
3. Tie rod
4. Front Brake rotor
5. Ball joints upper and lower
6. 4 wheel drive actuator(mine is working but the tabs are broken off)

Let me know if you have any of these and what you want for them.

·
Administrator
27,673 Posts
What did you hit?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hit an embankment and I think that either the a-arm folded(most likely) or the shock gave out Least likely.

·
Administrator
27,673 Posts
I'm kind of surprised that the upper arm didn't get bent, with that type of damage.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm kind of surprised that the upper arm didn't get bent, with that type of damage.
I think the lower a-arm broke and took all of the force. Upper a-arm looks good and straight. Also the mounting tabs did not even bend. I have it all apart now just waiting to see if anyone may have some of these parts laying around that they want to get rid of.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am still looking for these parts. I am sure that someone in wildcat land has them laying around collecting dust. I would even go for some used upgraded parts if anyone wants to sell them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like my garage.

I did the same thing only on the right side earlier this year, I also cartwheeled. Had to have the frame straightened front and back, but it's all back together now. Currently trying to diagnose why my steering is wandering side to side.

I found most of my parts new, used and AM on Ebay and Amazon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts