Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this has been discussed a million times in a million threads but I'm looking to squeeze a little more out of my 2013.5 1000. The kicker is that I cant run an aftermarket exhaust where I ride... :( They don't allow any loud exhausts, so what, if any, other options have you guys done to help out? Anyone make a quiet slip on exhaust that helps or any other small mods? I'm not trying to make a speed demon out of it but maybe squeeze a little more out of her.. Air Filters, Fuel Programmers? Not sure if they will do any good if I cant run a better exhaust..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome.. I'm gonna check out that exhaust.. I pay a lot of money to have a camp and ride where I do so I don't want to get kicked out for a loud exhaust..if it's really really close to stock then I'll be ok.. What's a ww clutch kit?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Wildcat Willys from D&P Performance, this is a driven clutch kit, really helps over stock on Wet Clutch Models, gives better shifting and rpms. (I have this, and some other clutch mods). Clutching is always key, but depends on what your trying to do. A good free flowing exhaust will give you a little more getty up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the team clutch not a wet clutch.. I'm sure gonna look at the exhaust and a tune.. I was smoking all my buddies rzr 900's this weekend on the sandbar and I'm actually not far off the 1000's.. With a little help I'll at least be able to play with the big boys ha ha.. Wishing I would have gotten an X now but oh well too late.. Lol.. Those desert track tires really do well where I ride.. They hook up really good and give me a little advantage! Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Nice, for team clutch, dalton kit is good. Speedworx has one too. I have a wet clutch, so not too much experience with team clutch.

An evo performance tune on your ecu and an ezryde (if you want quiet) should give you about 10 more ponys. But, would recommend an adjustable clutch kit for your team clutch. Others will probably chime in on their opinions.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Speed werxs exhaust is not loud either

·
Registered
40 Posts
EZRyde is also offering a 10% discount to forum members. I should also mention we are coming out with an all black ceramic coated tip for the mufflers as well as a new SS tip that shouldn't discolor as bad as the originals.

·
Administrator
28,027 Posts
EZRyde is also offering a 10% discount to forum members. I should also mention we are coming out with an all black ceramic coated tip for the mufflers as well as a new SS tip that shouldn't discolor as bad as the originals.
Nice!

·
Registered
719 Posts
AJ sliders helps on the wet clutch units. If you are going to get a secondary clutch look at the STM. But the best is both secondary and wet clutch delete. More expensive than an exhaust but more effective too and you can run it without being any louder. From my experience exhaust does little on these models without other mods.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts

Gotta like a vendor who is on top of what is being said on this forum! Nice job!

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
AJ sliders helps on the wet clutch units. If you are going to get a secondary clutch look at the STM. But the best is both secondary and wet clutch delete. More expensive than an exhaust but more effective too and you can run it without being any louder. From my experience exhaust does little on these models without other mods.
He had 2013.5 team clutch not wet clutch

·
Administrator
28,027 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts