Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people.

I am new to this forum and after reading some reviews i am planning to rent it before buying.

so as i am totally naive kindly tell me guys from where can i rent it?

I also came to know about Car Rental 8 Coupons that they have amazing deals these days.

But i thought its better to ask from you guys.

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Members might be able to give you some information, but you need to tell them where you are located. For instance, they rent SXSs in Glamis.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Are you renting to see if you like side-by-sides, or to see if you like a Wildcat 4? I suspect finding a company you can rent a 4 from is going to be difficult if not impossible.

You would probably be better off going to your nearest dealer and asking for a test drive. If they don't have a 4 for you, they might know of a customer that would give you a ride.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
You can rent SXS's on Lake Mead in Henderson, Nevada. I Don't think they have Wildcatx 1000. Also up at Duck Creek on Cedar Mountain in Utah. They rent SXS and have great places to ride them. I think most places rent Polaris. If you are looking to buy, the dealer in Mesquite, I have been told, makes great deals and I think they have or they did have used machines. I bought my last machine, 2015x 4 in Richfield, Utah. They also have used machines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts